05 April 2008

Independent Research Project

Well, my english teacher assigned us an IRP sometime last month or so,
where we have to choose a topic, research about it, and spend 10-15 hours on doing it.

Gee, what should I do mine on... maybe the publishing industry and how to get published? Hm...let me think about it. DUH.
So I've currently spent 8 hours on it...all research.
(Actually, I spent more, but that's just querying and checking my email a thousand times...)

I plan to present it by making a powerpoint...which I can never get around to making. Guess there's a procrastinator in us all.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, shoot. IRP. Well... I got started, uh, yesterday. I'll need to get to it... today.. yeah. TODAY I WORK ON MY IRP. YEAH!

    How's the querying going, by the by?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL HAVEN'T STARTED ON MINE!!!!!!!! AND ITS DUE IN LIKE 2 AND A HALF WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *runs around in frenzied circles* T______T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't worked on mine very much either, Momiji... *joins in running around in frenzied circles*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...